ROBINIA IS THE TOUGHEST WOOD KNOW IN EUROPE!
Robinia has excellent technical characteristics, high natural durability and often decorative and beautiful looks. The tree is heavy and smooth and its strength is far superior to that of oak or other broad-leaved species. It is comparable to the quality of MAHAGONY AND TEAK. It is difficult to manipulate, heavy and very dense.
Acacia-Robinia has excellent strength. All connections with bolts, other fasteners, adhesives, etc. are very good and stable. The core has a natural protection against fungi and insects. Robinia is the only kind of wood that is class 1-2 according to the European DIN EN 350-2 standard, which gives it a 10 year warranty against rot even if directly immersed in the ground. Robinia wood has high edge strength. Planed surfaces are tight and flat, and can be processed further without problems. All connections with nails, screws or adhesives are very durable. However, pre-drilling is required.
Fittings and fasteners:
- Stainless steel TX head screws: 6 * 4.5 / 6 * 60/6 * 80 and others. - (KING INOX - ITALY)
- Stainless bolt: fi10,12 / AISI304
- Stainless locking nuts / AISI304
- Stainless washers / AISI304
- Stainless steel ring nuts m10 / AISI304
- Stainless chain: fi5,6 mm /AISI304
- Specialized stainless steel fittings - L = 3 to 5 mm, class 304 stainless steel alloy
- Plastic coverings on every open whole
Various types of top quality swings – bird’s nest, flat or cradle for babies. Flat seats are reinforced with inserted aluminum board. The hardware such as chains and connector is stainless steel.